Bitten from thebitingfaery.
- Take your LJ username and replace each letter with the corresponding
number (A=1, B=2, etc...). If your name contains numbers, you'll need to
convert them to letters first before you can convert to numbers.
natasha_nelson = 14,1,20,1,19,8,1,14,5,12,20,15,14
- Add all of the numbers together to create a kind of super
14 + 1 + 20 + 1 + 19 + 8 + 1 + 14 + 5 + 12 + 20 + 15 + 14 = 143
- Make a note of the first digit of this number, then add the digits
of the number together.
1 + 4 + 3 = 8
- Find the post of this number in your LJ. If you don't have that many
posts, add the digits together again. Keep doing so until the number is
smaller than your pathetic number of posts.
- Take the digit you noted in step 3, and count that many words into
- Use the resulting word in a Google Image Search, and select a picture from the first page.
- Post the results for us all to see!