I do believe I've seen a ghost.
HI THERE PUZZLEBOX KIDS
In case nobody's guessed, I'm letting this journal rot for the time being, and moving my stuff over to a different journal. Seek and ye shall find.
Wanna know what the Welsh for "backup copy" is? Now you can find out!
Bitten from thebitingfaery.
- Take your LJ username and replace each letter with the corresponding
number (A=1, B=2, etc...). If your name contains numbers, you'll need to
convert them to letters first before you can convert to numbers.
natasha_nelson = 14,1,20,1,19,8,1,14,5,12,20,15,14
- Add all of the numbers together to create a kind of super
14 + 1 + 20 + 1 + 19 + 8 + 1 + 14 + 5 + 12 + 20 + 15 + 14 = 143
- Make a note of the first digit of this number, then add the digits
of the number together.
1 + 4 + 3 = 8
- Find the post of this number in your LJ. If you don't have that many
posts, add the digits together again. Keep doing so until the number is
smaller than your pathetic number of posts.
- Take the digit you noted in step 3, and count that many words into
- Use the resulting word in a Google Image Search, and select a picture from the first page.
- Post the results for us all to see!
Interests suggestion meme based on LJ-friends' listed interests. Oh, I had a feeling going in that video games would be at the top of the list, since some people talk about video games not only ad nauseum but ad quietlydefriendum.
Also, I developed another powerful urge to redo the generated list's sloppy HTML. Anyway, here goes:
- video games score: 25
- computers score: 23
- reading score: 21
- anime score: 20
- writing score: 18 ( Collapse )
unleashed 'pon the world by ixwin
You are a WRCL--Wacky Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a golden god. People gravitate to you, and you make them feel good. You are smart, charismatic, and interesting. ...
Either I have a really unique personality, or the quiz is broken.